Al Wright is an ARIA-award winning sound engineer with a massive number of album credits to his name, including the album he’s chosen – Listen Like Thieves by INXS.As you’ll hear – this album didn’t just have an impact on Al from a ‘day job’ viewpoint.
Warning: some brief drug references and sexual themes.
Our guest: Al Wright – sound engineer, musician
Links from the show discussion:
- Al Wright’s Recording Career
- Albums produced at Rhinoceros studios
- Nick Launay
- Chris Thomas
- Steve Churchyard
- Good Times – INXS and Jimmy Barnes
- Jenny Morris – Shiver
How to listen:
- Right here: at the bottom of this post you will see a player – just click on play!
- iTunes: go here to listen and subscribe (and a review would be appreciated as well!)
- Stitcher: go here to listen and subscribe
- TuneIn: go here to listen and subscribe
Talk to us!
We love to get your feedback, including whether you’d like to review / discuss an album yourself on the show. Here’s how:
- Contact us via the website
- Drop us a message via our Facebook page
- Send us a DM via Twitter
- Post a review of our work on iTunes
Finally – if you want to support two guys in their podcasting endeavours, we do have a Patreon page where you can sign up to support the show. For $1 a month you get access to a supporter only episode each year plus the warmth your soul feels for keeping this little podcast at break-even.